Business Basics 101
If you are in business today, you need the 7 basics:
- Website with SSL
- Branded Email (not gmail)
- Facebook / Twitter Biz Pages
- Google My Biz Page (Google Maps)
- An App – great for communication with your clients
- Paid Advertising on Google (Yellow Books may be dead, but do not drop your advertising budget, retarget it to the new dominant media.
- Instagram, Pinterest, and other relevant social pages
Yes, you need more than a business card today, you need to be everywhere on the web to create consumer confidence and generate new business. If you want your brand to be recognized – you have to get out on the web!
Free evaluations and recommendations for getting your business & website ready to meet 2018 requirements!
Need help or have questions? Just ask!
November Networking Events:
Nov 7th from 6p-9p
[Free!] Business Owner Networking
@ Pasta Pane
18 Park Ave, Clifton Park 12065
Tickets are Free
611 Troy Schenectady Rd
Latham, NY 12110
Want to see your event here?
Send your info and we will try to include your event!
*Newsletters usually go out the first week of the month
If you would like to schedule time to review your website please let me know! I am here to help you! Initial web consultations are provided at no charge.
Have a great day and enjoy the sunshine!